Re: IPv6 for machines behind NAT

I have been using a sixxs tunnel to provide v6 for ir.bbn.com since
January of 2009.  There have been a few outages due to problems at the
pop (uschi02), but they have been pretty rare.  I am pinging the tunnel
From nagios, and I don't remember the last time it had a eral failure.
Looking at tunnel stats, I see three spikes in loss away from 0 over the
last year, but I think several of those were probably brief outages.

Keep in mind that tunnel reliability is a combination of my endpoint,
their endpoint, and everything in between.  So all in all the
reliability I've seen has been very good.