Re: Delete key no longer works after update to 6.0_BETA2

> When I set TERM to xterm-old, everything seems to be okay. Using
> xterm-r5, the problem with inverted text is no longer present, but
> another problem remains, I forgot to mention: When using the history
> function of the shell, the cursor is not moved to the beginning of the
> line, i.e. the command line grows longer and longer with entries from
> the history.

A summary here would be that different xterm implementations are incompatible.
Hence, there are different xterm-* entries in both termcap and terminfo.  Our
previous termcap "xterm" entry was a mixture of older and newer entries, but
lost some features of both.  I'm not sure that it's sensible to restore it
for our terminfo "xterm" entry though.

  My other computer also runs NetBSD    /        Sailing at Newbiggin        /