Re: Delete key no longer works after update to 6.0_BETA2

Thanks for the various suggestions and pointers.

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Julian Coleman <jdc%coris.org.uk@localhost>
wrote:
> This might be a side-affect of us pulling in later xterm definitions with
> the switch from termcap to terminfo.  If you set your terminal type to
> "xterm-old" or "xterm-r5" does that help?

When I set TERM to xterm-old, everything seems to be okay. Using
xterm-r5, the problem with inverted text is no longer present, but
another problem remains, I forgot to mention: When using the history
function of the shell, the cursor is not moved to the beginning of the
line, i.e. the command line grows longer and longer with entries from
the history.

--
Joern Clausen
http://thebloeg.blogspot.com/