Re: Delete key no longer works after update to 6.0_BETA2

I'd say there a definitely some changes. I tried BETA1 a few weeks
ago, and accessed it via ssh running in a native (i.e. "openwin")
xterm from Solaris. Control codes from e.g. the "more" prompt when
reading man-pages were not properly resetted, causing inverted display
of the subsequent output. I've never had that problem with 5.1. It was
easily fixed with "reset", but of course that is annoying. But due to
the different layers of software involved, I didn't want to put the
blame on anyone in particular.

--
Joern Clausen
http://thebloeg.blogspot.com/