Re: Delete key no longer works after update to 6.0_BETA2

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 01:24:16PM -0000, David Lord wrote:
> Text console same as I've done for past 15+ years.
> Same problem on commandline as with vi from commandline.
> TERM=vt220

And what TERM do you get inside Gnome terminal?
You could try that on the text console as well, and also wsvt25.

Actually if I try (inside rxvt) with TERM=vt220 it does misbehave,
but it works fine if I use xterm.

One of the things that has changed from netbsd-5 is that termcap has been
replaced by terminfo. Looks like fallout from that, or a vi bug with
terminfo.

Martin