Re: NetBSD mail client

On Sat, 11 Feb 2012, Pierre-Philipp Braun wrote:

I have to manage thousands of email messages in my inbox and

you can always use IMAP and let the server do the job (which, in turns, leads to questionings about imap server's mail format capabilities.

)

That reminds of mail/dbmail (dbmail.org) which uses an SQL database as a backend. Never tried it, but if we are talking about multiple thousands of mails, maybe that (accessed via IMAP) is an option.

MAgnus