Re:

Hi,

On 09/27/11 10:29, Jukka Ruohonen wrote:
On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 09:44:27PM +0200, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
true, but it is a laptop with a new battery... It worked very reliably
until... the last kernel update. Of course, coincidences happen...
however....
Switch to older kernel. If it works, there should be enough proof
that it is a software defect in recent -current.
No definitive test, but I did run all the morning with the old kernel without problems. At least my hardware didn't break in the past fortnight :)

Riccardo