Re: current kernel + userland just resets

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:45:23 +0200, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
Hi,

while working remotely on my machine running current kernel +
userland, it stopped being reachable and I found it just reset and
rebooted.

How can I get more information about the problem and report it?

Set ddb.onpanic?=1 in sysctl.conf. The kernel will fall into its debugger (ddb(4)) upon crash, print a backtrace with some useful info and then wait.

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost