Re:

Hmm,

On 09/26/11 14:09, Martin Husemann wrote:
On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 01:28:33PM +0200, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
Does your swap entry in /etc/fstab have dp in the flags? like this:

/dev/wd0b               none    swap    sw,dp            0 0
If there is no explicit dump ("dp") flag, we default to dump onto the
swap partition ("sw").

Now it just happened again. There was no reboot, the machine just hung... stopped responding. Locally, the machine has a black screen and doesn't respond to even simple stuff like caps-lock. So I need to keep the power button pressed and recycle it.

It never happened before the kernel upgrade, but I guess debugging this is rather hard.

Riccardo