Re: NetBSD - lighttpd - PHP - MySQL - Mediawiki

On 9 September 2011 15:25, herbert langhans <herbert.raimund%gmx.net@localhost>
wrote:
[...]
> that's surely a good way to start. At the moment I also fight with the
> mediawiki-package - it wants me to install dependencies like apache22
> and lots of other stuff I dont want to have on my new NetBSD-setup.
>
> It would be great, if the pkg-maintainer also keeps an apache-free
> package of mediawiki ready!
>
> I guess lighttpd is quite a good solution for me. Not even about the
> performance, rather the simplicity and little ressources it runs on.

If you are running the latest pkgsrc I've just updated www/mediawiki
to mediawiki-1.17.0nb1 which includes an option to not include apache.

Just set the following in mk.conf

PKG_OPTIONS.mediawiki=-apache

Hope that helps :)