Can't package www/firefox in 5.1/pkgsrc-2010Q3

With up to date sources of pkgsrc-2010Q3 on NetBSD-5.1/amd64 and /i386, both my initial pkgsrc build (last week) and the subsequent pkg_chk -s -u build (sources as of Tues or so; www/firefox bumped from .12->.13) fails to package www/firefox with:

pkg_create: can't stat '/usr/pkg/lib/firefox/components/libnkgnomevfs.so'
pkg_create: lstat failed for file lib/firefox/components/libnkgnomevfs.so: No
such file or directory

The only mk.conf option affecting firefox I can think of is PKG_OPTIONS.firefox = official-mozilla-branding (it used to be set as PKG_OPTIONS.gecko from an earlier pkgsrc branch, which got me a Namoroka-labelled firefox which failed with the same error).

I built on both amd64 and i386 and get the same error on both. The firefox package is installed and at a quick glance appears to run ok, but I can't create a binary package out of it.

Recognize this, anyone?

/ali:)