Re: patching for 2010-002: I feel like an idiot, but this isn't working

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010, Andy Ruhl wrote:

I'm pretty much a dinosaur too, I used to do the whole "make world"
stuff in NetBSD and FreeBSD, but build.sh is a revelation. It's really
one of the absolute best things about NetBSD. Take a look at the
"release" option for example.

Okay, I will.  Nuts, I just discovered "Chapter 33. Updating
an existing system from sources" in "The NetBSD guide".
If I'd found that in the first place, I would have saved you
all some time.  Off to RTFM...

Anne.