Re: release 5.0.1 - build userland fails on libc ??

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 03:22:05PM +0100, Asmodehn Shade wrote:
> I still wonder why when one build "distribution" without the update "-u"
> option, some things are not cleaned...

In this case a generated syscall stub was replaced by a C wrapper, the new
makefiles don't know about the old stub anymore. So a "make clean" after
a source update leaves things from the old build around, that later cause
make to match the wrong rules.

If you had done a "make clean" before the cvs update, it probably would have
worked.

This is a realy rare event.

Martin