dlna server for sony bravia?

Hello and Merry Christmas,

I'm trying to find a dlna server which runs under NetBSD and is supported by
Sony Bravia TV's.  I installed net/coherence, but it won't start (using
python2.5):

# coherence --configfile=k.config
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/pkg/bin/coherence", line 272, in <module>     config =
Config(options[çonfigfile'],root=çonfig').config
  File "usr/pkg/lib/python2.5/site-packages/coherence/extern/simple_config.py",
line 21, in __init__
  File "usr/pkg/lib/python2.5/site-packages/coherence/extern/et.py", line 122,
in parse_xml
NameError: global name 'exceptions' is not defined

Bravia doesn't like MediaTomb and I couldn't get minidlna built (it's
supposed to work with Bravia, but it looks like linux-only code).

Any suggestions?  Thanks :)

  -jm