A question of RAID

I'm in the process to set up a new server, which is Atom-330 and
ICH7/R based. I have two identical SATA disks in it and want to have
RAID-1, but I found out that I have three options:

- Software RAID via NetBSD's RAIDframe disk driver.

- "ataraid" for IntelMatrixRAID (is ICH7/R really supported?)

- Adaptec ASR 2405 hardware RAID (not supported, but seems to be
  identical to already supported models, so I would add the code for it)

Which would be the best option?

The server will have to do nearly everything from mail over http to sql,
and it used commercially.

Frank Wille