A question of RAID

Hi,

I'm in the process to set up a new server, which is Atom-330 and
ICH7/R based. I have two identical SATA disks in it and want to have
RAID-1, but I found out that I have three options:

- Software RAID via NetBSD's RAIDframe disk driver.

- "ataraid" for IntelMatrixRAID (is ICH7/R really supported?)

- Adaptec ASR 2405 hardware RAID (not supported, but seems to be
  identical to already supported models, so I would add the code for it)

Which would be the best option?

The server will have to do nearly everything from mail over http to sql,
and it used commercially.

--
Frank Wille