Re: dlna server for sony bravia?

=> I'm trying to find a dlna server which runs under NetBSD and is supported
=> by
=> Sony Bravia TV's.  I installed net/coherence, but it won't start (using
=> python2.5):
=>
=> # coherence --configfile=k.config
=> Traceback (most recent call last):
=>   File "/usr/pkg/bin/coherence", line 272, in <module>     config =
=> Config(options[çonfigfile'],root=çonfig').config
=>   File
=> "usr/pkg/lib/python2.5/site-packages/coherence/extern/simple_config.py",
=> line 21, in __init__
=>   File "usr/pkg/lib/python2.5/site-packages/coherence/extern/et.py", line
=> 122, in parse_xml
=> NameError: global name 'exceptions' is not defined

   That looks like an actual bug. If you replace "exceptions.TypeError"
with just "TypeError" you might get a better exception, probably
indicating a problem parsing the config file XML.

                                     Gary Duzan