Re: games/adventure

OK, I finished cleaning things up!

I have created a dungeon-3.2b package for everyone to try out. I have only used it on port-amd64 systems, and I have not yet tried saving or restoring a game. But basic operations seem to work.

The attached .tgz file can be unpacked in .../pkgsrc/games/ Then just cd to .../pkgsrc/games/dungeon and 'make install'

I'll probably commit this to pkgsrc in another week or so, to give folks some time to report successes or failures.

Enjoy the Great Underground Empire!

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at whooppee.com   |