Re: games/adventure

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009, Rhialto wrote:

Does anyone else remember this extended variation?  Or better, does
anyone happen to have a copy of the sources for it?  (Even if they're
just original Fortan sources...)

Maybe it is here?

Well, there are enough varsions and variations of adventure there! I would guess that if it is not there, it no longer exists. :)

Thanks for the pointer.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at   |