Re: trouble about terminal type when experiencing the process of installing netbsd

Hi Johnny,

> Sorry I'm taking so much time to answer. Too many things to do...

No worries, nice to hear back from you finally.

I'll play some more with confusing my terminal.  I hardly ever sit at a
NetBSD machine.  Normally I'm running X remotely (as now) on my Mac.  At
work it's usually PuTTY on a standard-issue XP box.  I'll let you know
what I find out.

If I get really ambitious and create my fundamental lecture, I hope you'll
help make sure it's all correct?

Summer approaches.  I hope it comes on a weekend this year!

Regards,

--jkl