Re: trouble about terminal type when experiencing the process of installing netbsd

å Fri, 24 Apr 2009 23:23:15 +0800ïWouter Klouwen <dublet%acm.org@localhost> åé:

LeiMing(leiming2006%gmail.com@localhost) said 2009.04.24 23:08:18 +0000:
ed /mnt/etc/rc.conf (rc_configured=NO is changed to rc_configured=YES)

I think you need to enable wscons in rc.conf. Also see wscons.conf(5).

Regards,
LeiMing
        --Wouter

Thanks for your reply,
after "usermod -s /bin/sh root" and add "wscons=YES" in rc.conf, it works
and I added swap, /kern and /proc in fstab.

Is there anything seems not complete about the installation?

by the way, the "chmod o+s /usr/bin/su" seems working incorrectly.
it's "chmod +s /usr/bin/su && chmod g-s /usr/bin/su" that works correctly.