Samsung NC10 (was: Best subnotebook for NetBSD)

Hi Chris,

I bought a Samsung NC10 last week, and I'm in the midst of transferring
all my personal files to it having installed everything I need from
pkgsrc. The only caveat is that the wired ethernet port uses a Marvell
chipset that's not used by NetBSD.

Any updates? Did you test the NC1ß with -current? If the ethernet port is still not supported I think every USB2ethernet adaptor should work. Or am I wrong about that?

Do the FN-keys, the camera and the sd card-reader work under -current?
What about the table on http://netbsd.org/ports/i386/netbook.html
are the entries for the NC10 still correct?

Best, Mark