Google Summer of Code applications wanted

Hi folks,

I joined Google Summer of code program last year and it was great experience. I spent summer with playing in NetBSD base system and kernel(which is best kernel in the world ;)). There are many very clever developers who can mentor you during your work so don't hesitate to submit application. After application submission you should sent mail relevant mailing list where you can discuss it more.

I want to encourage everyone who can[1]* to write application, deadline for application submit is Friday 12:00pm Pacific time. We have received very few applications yet. Please consider joining Summer of code project under the NetBSD mentoring project.
If your are looking for available project look here [2, 3].

*You can join if you are individual enrolled in or accepted into an accredited institution including colleges, universities, masters programs, PhD programs and undergraduate programs.

[1]http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/program/google/gsoc2009/faqs#student_eligibility
[2]http://www.netbsd.org/contrib/soc-projects.html
[3]http://www.netbsd.org/contrib/projects.html
Regards