Re: RAM disk

It is precisely this example which for some
reason did not work out for me. Whatever,
the tmpfs version works fine. On FreeBSD I
figured it out both ways. I think a normal
desktop user will be fine with the tmpfs
variant. (The RAM _DISK_ would be nice for
a funny experiment - "climb" into RAM with
chroot and then "climb" back into the disk
- I wonder whether that's actually possible.)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01