Re: Please help - dialin-server?

Thank you, I just had a quick look at it... looks promising... but can I only
transmit characters with it, or really log in? I would like to log in.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a