Re: Please help - dialin-server?

Thank you, I will do that. Meanwhile, I could not quite resist the urge to try
it out - I used minicom.
I can dial from NetBSD to NetBSD, and from Windows to NetBSD. Both cases it
works, its tty is ttyU0 (and probably also ttyU1).

As a general info if of interest to anyone - cell phones that generally appear
to work, Sony Ericsson: D750i, K200i, probably also W800i (of a friend of mine,
we tried with Windows hypertrm). What does NOT work: z310i, of another friend,
cannot handle data calls.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------