Re: Using NetBSD and X inside a VMWare VM

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008, charles%embsyspro.com@localhost wrote:

I'm running the 64-bit version of NetBSD MP and I'm using the latest
"paid" version of VMWare Workstation.  It does not support NetBSD per se
therefore it does not supply the vmware tools of which the vmware drivers
are a part of.

I am using VMware Workstation 6.5.0 build-118166 on a 64-bit Vista. I have not been able to get 64-bit NetBSD working and others have the same issue:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-bugs/2008/08/26/msg005572.html

I am however happily running 32-bit NetBSD in my VMs.

--
Kind Regards,
Claus Andersen