Re: Using NetBSD and X inside a VMWare VM

I'm running the 64-bit version of NetBSD MP and I'm using the latest
"paid" version of VMWare Workstation.  It does not support NetBSD per se
therefore it does not supply the vmware tools of which the vmware drivers
are a part of.

So my question is where did you get the vmware driver from?

CLN