Re: More vmare questions

On Mon, 6 Oct 2008, Eric d'Alibut wrote:

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 5:51 PM, Giles Lean <>

I don't think so. I could, I suppose, in my Copious Spare Time, if there
was demand.

I think I will obtain some vmware software and make some meeself!

        Excellent. I've occasionally thought 'I wonder how that worked in
        NetBSD X', so a set of previous release vmware images would be
        quite handy in that case :)

                David/absolute       -- No hype required --