More vmare questions

1. Is anybody routinely making vmware images of NetBSD releases?

2. Is there another virtualization tool that has captured the
imagination and energy of NetBSD users?

3. Has anyone put up a open-vm-tools FAQ or How-To?

Mandatory full disclosure: Lord knows I am not an attorney; these are
my own braindead questions and opinions; I could be wrong.

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely