Re: More vmare questions

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 5:51 PM, Giles Lean <giles.lean%pobox.com@localhost>
wrote:

> I don't think so. I could, I suppose, in my Copious Spare Time, if there
> was demand.

I think I will obtain some vmware software and make some meeself!

> I didn't finish law school; I think my brain is alive; I've not made a
> self-detected error since yesterday.  But this is my first email of the
> day and I haven't had coffee so there's plenty of scope to be wrong yet!

Email before coffee? Wow, you are brave! <g> I can't even bring myself
to *read* email, never mind *send* any, without at least starting on
my morning blast of the stuff.

Thanks again,
--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely