Re: wireless and auto configuration

By the way, the only annoying issue is that, once you restart network using /etc/rc.d/network (one)restart, then a second wpa_supplicant process become active, without killing first one. If you continue to restart, then computer (notebook) sometimes freezes.

By the way, i wonder why KDE network manager does not work on NetBSD...

Regards,

Cem Kayali wrote:

I've used wpa_supplicant for 'known' wpa/psk (aes/tkip) encrypted networks, it works well... but it needs manual configuration. Auto-configuration script would be great!..

Regards,