Re: Printer setup? - sorry, previous mail was empty...

Dear Menuhin,

Unfortunately, it is PRECISELY THIS option, which I am trying to avoid. :) But
thank you very much for your kind advice. The reason is, I am working this on a
machine with a 450 MB disk - and I will attempt to try it out on a machine with
a 300 MB disk (will be a 486 with 8 MB RAM). I want to try it "the classic
way". Therefore, Cups does not come into question. Oh, and the machine has not
X11, it is text-only.

Kind regards,

Nino

-------- Original-Nachricht --------