Re: simh

> You probably should use gmake instead of make.

Already tried that. Other kind of errors come up and
make me curse.

> You could also rebuild from pkgsrc, with the options you need.

Did not install ports, since the hdd was kind of small.
Have to try it now. Btw, looks like the path does not see
gcc, since it is in /usr/pkg/gcc.../bin/ dir.
K, I will make /usr/ports directory and populate it with
simh files in emulators dir. Some patches should be included.
Gonna give it a chance as soon as I have hands on this
remote node.
Thank for reply.

                              Zoran