LGPL vs. BSD

Hi NetBSD guys,

I do not know if this is the right place to write a question like
that, so, if it is not, please redirect me to the correct one.

I know the differences between the LGPLed and the BSD-licensed code,
but, how does the NetBSD community feel about the LGPL license?

Do you have some LGPL code into your codebase? [not including the
software in pkgsrc]
If yes, are you happy with it? or do you have plans to rewrite it
under BSD license?

If I want to write some NetBSD specific code [userland, but tied to
your OS], do you HEAVILY suggest me to provide it under the 4 clause
BSD license?

Regards,

ernesto