historical..... NT certified secure reference

Hi All,

Anybody recall sometime in the 90s when some consulting service
certified an NT workstation, without network access, secure for the
USA military?  The consultant was criticized as much as the DOD
for undertaking such a contract. (no there wasn't any particular
details I left out, it really was a case of upper management
seeking closure on terms without understanding their relevance)

Anyway I'm putting together some documentation and looking for a
reference to this event or subsequent discussion. Anybody have a
link?

// George

--
George Georgalis, information system scientist <IXOYE><