Re: FUSE for NetBSD 4.0

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008, Antti Kantee wrote:
I played around a few hours with librefuse and ported a suitably old
version to puffs in NetBSD 4.0.  I gave it some light testing with
ntfs-3g and it appears to even work.

To use:
* get
* extract, make, make install
* MAKEDEV puffs
* compile your kernel with "file-system PUFFS"
* compile, install & use FUSE $fs

If it doesn't work for other FUSE file systems besides ntfs-3g, patches
are welcome ...

Great work, thanks, Antti.

Could you let us know the status of PUFFS in netbsd-4? Have there been any pullups (for instance, I can think of a couple of little tweaks you made when I was porting gphotofs which were committed to -current rather than being patches in the package)?