FUSE for NetBSD 4.0

Hi all,

I played around a few hours with librefuse and ported a suitably old
version to puffs in NetBSD 4.0.  I gave it some light testing with
ntfs-3g and it appears to even work.

To use:
* get
* extract, make, make install
* MAKEDEV puffs
* compile your kernel with "file-system PUFFS"
* compile, install & use FUSE $fs

If it doesn't work for other FUSE file systems besides ntfs-3g, patches
are welcome ...

Antti Kantee <>                     Of course he runs