Re: Remove fortune quotes attributed to or providing admiration of Adolf Hitler [pr bin/52735]

At times I thought of suggesting to draw this up to a close, perhaps move a few quotes to the offensive section to placate the PC brigade, but it seems kinda nice to follow this dialogue, which while presenting opposing opinions is still being held in a very civilised way...

On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 at 21:01 Andy Ruhl <> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 1:27 PM, Rhialto <> wrote:
> You do realise that the term "political correctness" was intruduced as a
> straw man to make perfectly reasonable arguments look ridiculous?
> Anybody who invokes that term automatically shows their true colours.

I think it's a notion invented to avoid offending people, by people
who themselves like to avoid confontation. Which masks facts and true

Respect for someone doesn't include agreeing with them. This is what
is missed in political correctness.