Re: Remove fortune quotes attributed to or providing admiration of Adolf Hitler [pr bin/52735]

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 1:27 PM, Rhialto <> wrote:
> You do realise that the term "political correctness" was intruduced as a
> straw man to make perfectly reasonable arguments look ridiculous?
> Anybody who invokes that term automatically shows their true colours.

I think it's a notion invented to avoid offending people, by people
who themselves like to avoid confontation. Which masks facts and true

Respect for someone doesn't include agreeing with them. This is what
is missed in political correctness.