Re: Remove fortune quotes attributed to or providing admiration of Adolf Hitler [pr bin/52735]

maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
 |The quotes I removed personally offend me. I assume I've done enough for
 |netbsd to not be considered an evil outsider company who is here to
 |spoil fun.
 |
 |I'm not too excited to contribute to a project that insists on keeping
 |a quote on how women should be stupid by a man who tried to exterminate
 |my family.

But then i want to bring it to your attention that Hitler seems to
have gotten Nietzsche almost completely wrong (like David Holland
said, as far is i understood), and that the person who educed that
quote from Hitler trapped him.  (Which did not save just one
live, though.  And just in case that quote is genuine.)

--steffen