Re: iwn failure on -current (XEN3_DOM0)

I just upgraded my EliteBook laptop with -current from 18th of
November. XEN3_DOM0 again timeouts on ehci in a loop taking about two
minutes, after which it panics with a message about a recursive panic;
no crash dump is generated.

On the other hand my older XEN3_DOM0 from 8.99.5 continues to work
fine with xen.gz 4.8.2, on this I also have iwn0 working as expected
(although not the bridging, of course, I am doing the bridging through
wm0, which works fine - the DOMU can access the Internet through this
bridge, then over to an ICS connection through my W10 laptop, being
used for a fast wifi link between two floors, then the Virgin Media
SH3 etc... ).

So there is some regression as far as Xen is concerned around the USB
subsystem. Again it may be relevant to port-xen@, so I am forwarding
there as well.

Chavdar Ivanov

--