Re: Remove fortune quotes attributed to or providing admiration of Adolf Hitler [pr bin/52735]

On Nov 19,  4:53pm, maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
}
} The quotes I removed personally offend me. I assume I've done enough for
} netbsd to not be considered an evil outsider company who is here to
} spoil fun.

     A huge number of the quotes are likely to offend somebody.
If everybody ran around deleting quotes that personally offended
them, then we might as well delete the whole thing.  The fact that
you were personally offended is of no relevance whatsoever.

     Taking action in the middle of a discussion to preempt the
discussion is extremely rude and anti-social behaviour.  Contributions
to the project do not excuse bad behaviour.

}-- End of excerpt from maya%netbsd.org@localhost