Re: iscsi crash

On Sun, 5 Jan 2014, Michael van Elst wrote:

For amd64 I don't have to add 'pseudo-device iscsi'. When you start
the iscsid, the pseudo-device driver is loaded automatically as
a kernel module.

I tested the GENERIC kernel. The iscsi kernel module will be loaded. Unfortunalety the system is hanging up also and the ddb shows the same trace like with my custom kernel.

I will try to build a kernel with more debug info. Maybe it helps to find the problem.

regards
Uwe