iscsi crash

I am trying to use the kernel iscsi initiator at netbsd-6. I compiled the kernel with 'pseudo-device iscsi' without any problems.

During the iscsi configuration process, the netbsd box is frozen at different situations. It starts with:

bash-4.2# iscsid -n
iSCSI Daemon loaded
bash-4.2# iscsictl add_send_target -a
Added Send Target 1
bash-4.2# iscsictl refresh_targets
bash-4.2# iscsictl list_targets
bash-4.2# iscsictl login -P 2
Created Session 2, Connection 1
bash-4.2# iscsictl list_sessions
Session 2: Target

now dmesg shows:

scsibus0 at iscsi0: 1 target, 16 luns per target
sd1 at scsibus0 target 0 lun 0: <N-TEC, ICEBOX-iSQ, 2.3.> disk fixed
sd1: 5212 GB, 16383 cyl, 16 head, 5212 sec, 4096 bytes/sect x 1366392832 sectors

At the latest here, the iscsi initator box is frozen, in most tries erlier. If I use iscsid without the '-n' option, it always crashes at 'iscsictl login -P 2'.

Any hints what the problem can be or what I can do to solve it?

Thank you for your efforts