Re: Can't boot -curent in qemu

On 04/16/12 17:19, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
On 16 April 2012 06:29, Paul Goyette<paul%whooppee.com@localhost>  wrote:
On Mon, 16 Apr 2012, Christoph Egger wrote:

Yes, I should have waited to today with committing that last thing.

Done.  But as noted in the commit message, lots of follow-up needed.

Thank you for testing. That is what I have the chance to do myself today.

I will add the pci rescan support.

If it is of any use, with sources from yesterday I get exactly the
same panic under VirtualBox. I've got the screendumps, but as far as I
can see, this is under control.

Update to latest -current and retry. It works for me.

Christoph