Re: Can't boot -curent in qemu

On Sat, 14 Apr 2012, Christoph Egger wrote:

Ah, there we go why it doesn't attach.
You need a kernel with these committs applied:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2012/04/13/msg033678.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2012/04/13/msg033679.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2012/04/13/msg033680.html

OK, First, I am going to rebuild amdtemp module after reverting the amdtemp.ioconf file as well as the other reverts! And I'll see if this allows the amdtemp to attach on that older 1090T.

Then I'll check to see if that also attaches on the FX-8150.

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |