Re: Can't boot -curent in qemu

On 16.04.12 06:58, Paul Goyette wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Apr 2012, David Holland wrote:
>> > Would you like me to commit the back-out for pchb.c and pchbvar.h ?
>> > If we do this, the automated tests should once again be able to
>> > boot ...
>> IMO, the world has been broken for more than long enough...

Yes, I should have waited to today with committing that last thing.

> Done.  But as noted in the commit message, lots of follow-up needed.

Thank you for testing. That is what I have the chance to do myself today.

I will add the pci rescan support.

pchb(4) still attaches on the other northbridge devices.

do you have a dmesg with agp attaching on pchb(4) before?
My test machines all have a PCI-E graphic card.