Re: System freeze w/display strangeness on amd64/current

On Mon 30 Jan 2012 at 08:29:50 -0600, Greg Oster wrote:
> So could Someone(tm) who is seeing this issue please open a PR, and the
> other folks please add their datapoints too?  This is obviously
> something that should be fixed for 6.0, and we need to make sure it's
> on the radar.

I still have my unexplained ACPI freezes. No display strangeness though
(and one time it already froze before multiuser mode, in other words,
graphics displays seem to have nothing to do with it).

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- There's no point being grown-up if you
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- can't be childish sometimes. -The 4th Doctor