Re: System freeze w/display strangeness on amd64/current

On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 10:33:56 -0800 (PST)
Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost> wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jan 2012, gary%duzan.org@localhost wrote:
>
> >   The last time I tried to recreate this problem I ran into other
> > problems before I could trigger this one. It did seem harder to
> > trigger, at least. I have a fresh build at home that I will try to
> > break sometime this weekend. I'm not aware of a PR.
>
> I haven't tried anything in the last several days, but as of last
> week it was still broken on my systems.  I've not seen anything that
> would appear to fix/address the problem.
>
> Also I am not aware of any PR being filed.

So could Someone(tm) who is seeing this issue please open a PR, and the
other folks please add their datapoints too?  This is obviously
something that should be fixed for 6.0, and we need to make sure it's
on the radar.

Thanks!

Later...

Greg Oster