Re: System freeze w/display strangeness on amd64/current

=> On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 10:33:56 -0800 (PST)
=> Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost> wrote:
=>
=>> On Fri, 27 Jan 2012, gary%duzan.org@localhost wrote:
=>>
=>> >   The last time I tried to recreate this problem I ran into other
=>> > problems before I could trigger this one. It did seem harder to
=>> > trigger, at least. I have a fresh build at home that I will try to
=>> > break sometime this weekend. I'm not aware of a PR.
=>>
=>> I haven't tried anything in the last several days, but as of last
=>> week it was still broken on my systems.  I've not seen anything that
=>> would appear to fix/address the problem.
=>>
=>> Also I am not aware of any PR being filed.
=>
=> So could Someone(tm) who is seeing this issue please open a PR, and the
=> other folks please add their datapoints too?  This is obviously
=> something that should be fixed for 6.0, and we need to make sure it's
=> on the radar.
=>
=> Thanks!

   I'll do one later today.